Friday, September 26, 2014

My Little Woodsman









People often asked when I was pregnant, what I thought my baby would be like and I usually responded that I hoped he was an excellent woodsman. I guess the name, Lars, gave me an image of a tall, strapping blond man building beautifully crafted cabins from hand hewn logs cut by hand. I read a lot of fairy tales growing up…
Well, here he is, without any parental pressure, working on clearing out a rotten stump and finding little saplings to pound on. 
A word to the wise: If you decide to give/make your child a play axe, make sure it's an OUTDOOR toy only! I won't go into detail, but you can imagine... 

1 comment:

  1. Well it seems Lars will indeed be a woodsman! Lars is adorable and your photography is lovely.

    I am blessed to live in such a beautiful place. Autumn on the Lake

    ReplyDelete