Monday, November 17, 2014

Another Stocking




These stockings are such a joy to be working on with the onset of this unwavering frigidness. The pattern is interesting because of the many designs you can choose for each part of the stocking. It kind of reminds me of those "Choose Your Own Adventure" book series : ) There are about 10 or so nordic-like designs to use for the top band, the body and the toe. I think I've mentioned it before but it's a goal of mine to use up the rubbermaid bins, yes it's plural, binS…of scrap and collected yarn that wouldn't cut it for a whole project. If I wasn't such a yarn hoarder then I probably would have chosen different colors but they're stockings, so they should be bright and merry! 

This is a free pattern from Ravelry.   

No comments:

Post a Comment